PeakMed Doctors invest the time needed to be thorough and focused on healthy outcomes for our Members. If you don’t see what you are looking for on the list of services below, ask us, and don’t be surprised if the answer is “yes.
- Adult & Pediatric Care (except for children’s routine vaccinations)
- Chronic Disease Management: High blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Sports Medicine, including InBody 570 body composition analysis
- On-Site Pharmacy with wholesale pricing
- Blood draws with low-cost test results
- Wound care, including stitches, staples and/or surgical glue
- Dermatology procedures: skin tag removal, wart removal, skin biopsies
- Annual & School Sports Physicals
- EKG & Pulmonary Function Testing
- Counsel on safe health behaviors, self-care skills, diet or lifestyle changes
PeakMed member enjoy the benefit of making same day or next appointments with little or no wait times. There is no limit to the number of times our members can visit their doctor at PeakMed, and pre-existing conditions are never a problem.
Non-urgent communications can be addressed through email during normal business hours M-F. If you need to reach a PeakMed Doctor on a weekend or after business hours, your PeakMed doctor can be reached for advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week by text or telephone.